Business France is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
Business France :
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
Helping French companies export and foreign companies set up business in France :
Results 2012-2014 :
- Over 50,000 French exporters provided with support
- 2,000 BtoB events organized in foreign countries
- 11,000 contracts signed between French and foreign companies
- Over 1,000 foreign investment projects recorded and supported in France
- 15,000 international internships in 140 countries
Tel. : + 852 37 52 91 00
Fax : + 852 37 52 91 10
Email : hongkong @businessfrance.fr
- Organization chart Business France Hong Kong
- (PDF - 356.8 kb)
What’s new from Business France? Please click here.