Study in France… with a scholarship! Last week to apply! [fr]
Looking for a way to finance your oversea program? Act now! Applications are opened until April 25, 2014.
The “StudyinFrance” Virtual Education Fair (www.studyinfrance.hk) probably gave you the opportunity to talk with French institutions and to discover all the wonderful opportunities given by French Higher Education. You’re now looking for a way to finance your oversea program?
Every year, the Consulate General of France at Hong Kong and Macau, together with our generous partners (L’Oréal, Hong Kong Chapter of the Legion d’Honneur Club, Thomas, Mayer and Associates) and others institutions such as Erasmus, Studialis, etc. offer more than 110 scholarships with a value of more than 2,000,000 HK$. These scholarships give to HK and Macau residents the opportunity to study in France in all disciplines and at all levels of post-secondary education.
- Alexandre Yersin (Master, all disciplines), worth 12 500€/an
- 660€ per month ;
- Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
- One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
- Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
- “Discovery Scholarship: art market and conviviality in Paris” by IESA, Studialis Group (Certificate, French language and culture / art market), valeur 2 600€
- French learning courses ranging from beginners’ to intermediate levels in IESA
- Classroom courses and courses in museums, galleries and streets of Paris
- IESA credits
- Arts and Cultural Management : Graduate Programs, worth up to 10 600€
The deadline is coming soon, on the 25th of April. Do not waste any time and come to do an ONLINE APPLICATION on our website: http://www.studyinfrance-scholarships.hk/index !
Hong Kong France Alumnis sharing