Results of the selection for the Alexandre Yersin and IESA Scholarships Awardees for 2015 [fr]
For the 16th consecutive year, the Consulate General offers the opportunity to study in France for to the 5 most outstanding candidates from Hong Kong & Macao.
The Alexandre Yersin Excellence Scholarship programme includes a 660€ allowance per month including
· Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
· Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
· One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
· Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
At the issue of the selection process, it is our great pleasure to announce the names of the 5 students who have been selected among all the candidates for this year 2015/2016:
- Miss Chan Nga Kwan Katie – Alexandre Yersin: ISA-Université Catholique de Lille
- Miss Ho Man Ying – IESA : Arts and Cultural Management : Graduate Programs Scholarship
- Miss Lai Ying Chi Michelle – Alexandre Yersin: Sciences Po Paris
- Mr. Lam Chun Wai Henri – Alexandre Yersin: Polytechnique Paris
- Miss Wong Hei Man – IESA/Studialis : Discovery Scholarship: art market and conviviality in Paris
Mrs. Anne Denis-Blanchardon, Consul General of France for of Culture, Education & Science in Hong Kong and Macau, will have the pleasure to officiate the Scholarship Awarding Ceremony, which will be held on the 25th of May.
It will take place at the place of the Exhibition “PERSPECTIVES + INFLUENCES: PHOTOGRAPHIC CONVERSATIONS WITH CECILIA HO” at the Visual Art Centre, (7A Kennedy Road, Central, Hong Kong).
More information about Schorlaships here