Novembre Numérique - "Imagine Your France" Photo Contest [中文]
From 19 - 26 November, join the photo contest presented by Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau at its Facebook and Instagram page to win amazing prizes!
What defines France for you? This contest invites fans and followers of the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong & Macau on Facebook and Instagram to submit photos representing their perception of France. Winners will be selected by a jury and awarded prizes graciously sponsored by partners of the Consulate General.
Terms & Conditions
1. The contest is open to all permanent residents residing in Hong Kong, aged 18 and above, with the exception of employees of the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong & Macau (the Consulate).
2. You are invited to submit original photo(s) taken by you in Hong Kong or France of a moment that defines what France is to you (Photos). There is no limit to the number of photos submitted by each participant. However, each participant is eligible to win one prize only.
3. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
4. Submissions are open until 26 November 2017 (Sunday). The winners will be announced on 30 November 2017 (Thursday) on the Consulate’s Facebook and Instagram pages, and will be individually contacted via inbox messages.
5. The Consulate reserves the right to disqualify any entries and remove comments that we deem, at our sole discretion, to contradict the spirit of the giveaway competition, or are inappropriate in anyway. In such event, any prize, if awarded, must be returned immediately.
6. The judging panel will review entries individually and grade the Photos based on i) relevance, ii) composition, and iii) skill.
7. The Consulate’s selection of winners shall be deemed final.
8. The winners of the campaign will receive 1 x Luxury Food Hamper from Classic Fine Foods, 1 x Source Marine Hydration Set from Thalgo and 8 x France - Hong Kong goodie bag.
9. Each winner will be entitled to one prize only. The prizes cannot be exchanged and are neither non-transferable nor redeemable in cash. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Consulate’s discretion.
10. Any and all prize-related expenses shall be the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
11. The Consulate reserves the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of a similar value.
12. The Consulate reserves the right to cancel, modify, alter or supersede all or any part of the giveaways at any time. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
13. The winner will be selected under the supervision of the Consulate and the jury. The winner will be notified via his/her Instagram inbox following the selection of the Winner. The Consulate shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive the notice due to spam, blocked messages or other security settings or due to the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
14. You represent and warrant that the Photos are original works created by you (a) do not violate or infringe any third party rights, including without limitation intellectual property rights (b) are not defamatory or libellous and (c) do not violate any other applicable law, regulation or rule. You further warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in your entries are true, accurate and complete.
15. You grant to the Consulate the right to use the Photos in any print, online, digital and/or electronic means, including but not limited to the Consulate’s publications, websites, newsletters, reports and/or other publicity materials.
16. In case of any dispute, the Consulate reserves the right to the final interpretation of these terms and conditions.