MyFrenchFilmFestival.com discloses its 2015 film selection (Jan 16 - Feb 16) [fr]
The press conference of the 5th edition of the online French Film Festival: MyFrenchFilmFestival.com was held this Tuesday, December 2 at the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
Organized by Unifrance films the festival will take place all around the world from January 16 to February 16, 2015.
Minister of Culture Fleur Pellerin, Michel Gondry, president of the jury, Jean-Paul Salomé, president of Unifrance, Frédérique Bredin, president of CNC, Isabelle Giordano, managing director of Unifrance, Mauritanian filmmaker and jury member Abderrahmane Sissako, and Franco-American actress-director Tonie Marshall attended the event.
Ten feature films (first and second films released in France in 2013/2014) and 10 shorts, subtitled in 13 languages, will compete online for a one-month period. The selection includes two Belgian films in competition, and one classic movie, Plein soleil (Purple Noon) by René Clément and two French-language Canadian films screening out of competition.
10 feature films in competition:
- How I Came to Hate Math by Olivier Peyon
- Eastern Boys by Robin Campillo (Hong Kong International Film Festival 2014)
- The Strange Colour of Your Body’s Tears by Hélène Cattet and Bruno Forzani (Belgium)
- Gazelles by Mona Achache
- Hippocrates by Thomas Lilti (Hong Kong French Film Festival 2014)
- Miss and the Doctors by Axelle Ropert (Hong Kong French Film Festival 2013)
- Fool Circle by Vincent Mariette (Hong Kong French Film Festival 2014)
- A Place on Earth by Fabienne Godet
- Breathe by Mélanie Laurent (Hong Kong French Film Festival 2014)
- Vandal by Hélier Cisterne
More information: www.myfrenchfilmfestival.com
Discover the official trailer of the new edition of MyFrenchFilmFestival, designed by its president, Michel Gondry.