Job vacancy: Academic Officer, Head of Campus France – Hong Kong Office [fr]
The Consulate general of France in Hong Kong and Macau is currently looking for an Academic Officer, Head of Campus France – Hong Kong Office to promote French higher education in Hong Kong and Macau.
Job Title: Academic Officer, Head of Campus France – Hong Kong Office
Field of activity: Promotion of French Higher Education in Hong Kong & Macau
Reception of applicants: before 16 November 2018
The Office for Science and Academic Affairs of the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau, promotes the cooperation between higher education institutions, universities and scientific research centers from France and Hong Kong/Macau, along with Campus France, the French national agency for the promotion of French Higher Education, international student services and international mobility.
As Academic Officer and Head of Campus France – Hong Kong Office, under the supervision of the Attaché for Science and Academic Cooperation and the Consul for Culture, Education and Science, one should
(1) define a strategy and promote French higher education locally and French universities: organize education fairs and seminars, promote our activities through online channels including Facebook page and bi-monthly e-newsletter;
(2) provide comprehensive support to students: counseling on study options, applying for appropriate programs, requesting visa and preparing arrival in France.
(3) animate France Alumni network and platform: organize events, connect with the alumni, recruit new members
- Providing assistance to students interested in study programs in France, from the initial information seeking on French Higher Education and related questions about France to university and private institutions pre-enrollment, including students’ academic interview for their visa applications.
- Organizing seminars on Study in France in local universities, French International School, Alliances Françaises (Hong Kong and Macau offices) and other local institutions; Education Fairs, networking sessions, workshops on academic innovation, events for alumni connections
- Organizing official visits for French higher education institutions’ representatives in the local universities to set-up or enhance the academic link
- Producing promotional materials (brochures, flyers, posters etc.), reporting events on the Consulate and Campus France’s websites, giving press interviews.
- Creating web communication: creation of a database of students, managing the official website of Campus France Hong Kong and the France Alumni website, newsletter, promotion on social networks.
- Bachelor’s degree (3 or 4 years of university studies) or above.
- Studying and living experience in France
- Good knowledge of the current French and Hong Kong higher education system
- Organization skills (event management, logistics and communication)
- Good command of French, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Excellent orator in English (talk shows, seminars and press interviews)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (promotion)
- Sense of responsibility & autonomy with a good team spirit. Active, out-going & highly motivated.
Starting date: immediate
Salary: 20 451 HKD + 13th month
Working hours: 40 hours weekly (occasionally during weekends)
Annual leave: 25 days
Please send your CV and Cover Letter before 16 November 2018 to Ms. Kenis LAU (firstname.lastname@example.org)