Job Vacancy: Project Assistant - Technology & Innovation
The project assistant will support the Business France team (New Technology, Services & Aerospace & Infrastructure & Green Tech) for event campaigns focused on Technology & Innovation.
This is a part time internship for 4 months from 19 August 2019 to 13 December 2019 (minimum 2 days per week).
- Assist in the ICT & Green Tech missions in communicating with various stakeholders such as mission delegates, event organizers, hotels/venues and travel agencies
- Assist the trade officers in sending invitations, receiving RSVPs, event preparation, acting as receptionist and guiding visitors/guests during events
- Translation of mission materials and interpreting on certain occasions
- Liaise with French mission companies, local service providers, and associated sections in the trade commission for the mission organization
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in both English and Chinese, knowledge of French would be a plus
- General interest in the ICT & Green Tech sectors
- Previous experience or a keen interest in events organization is highly desirable
Application Methods & Deadline:
Application Deadline : 16 August 2019
Business France (www.businessfrance.fr) is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and runs the V.I.E international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merge between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public and private-sector partners.