Job Vacancy: Project Assistant - Food, Beverage and Agricultural Equipment
The project assistant will support the Business France for event campaigns focused on Food, Beverage and Agricultural Equipment.
This is a part-time internship for 2 months from 15 October 2020 to 15 December 2020 (minimum 2 days per week).
- Assist in organization of French pavilions at major agribusiness trade fairs in China and Hong Kong
- Assist in organization of promotional activities, tastings, and masterclass training
- Assist in organization of individual prospecting e-missions
- Collect data and information relevant to market research or other editorial products
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in both English and Chinese, knowledge of French would be a plus
- General interest in the F& B sector
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools, Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint), knowledge of design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud) and website creation will be an advantage
- Previous experience or a keen interest in event organization is highly desirable
Please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Business France
Business France (www.businessfrance.fr) is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the V.I.E international internship program. Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.