French Cosmetics Awards 2016 Bestowed - Celebration of French Branding, Innovation and Excellence in Cosmetics Industry [中文]
Presented by Business France – national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, the three winners of the French Cosmetics Awards 2016 were announced in the presence of Mr. Eric BERTI, Consul General of France in Hong Kong and Macau, at a dedicated reception at Grand Hyatt Hotel Hong Kong on 15 November 2016, embracing French branding, innovation and excellence in cosmetics industry.
FCA 2016: Sponsors and Jury
This year, French Cosmetics Awards 2016 is proudly supported by Gold Sponsors – GEODIS, PRAMEX, Silver Sponsors – HBA, Sanofi, Scitech, and Media Partners – ETNet-DIVA and Pin Guan.
Once again, a jury panel comprised of independent experts of the cosmetics industry from Hong Kong, professional media and bloggers are reinforcing the authority of this significant French beauty award in Hong Kong:
- Water Oasis Group Ltd
- Melomist Beauty Expert
- Sanofi Hong Kong
- Jireh International Health Ltd
- Beautiful Locations Ltd
- Queenie CHAN, Creative Director of OOAK and Co-Founder of QeautyBox
- Poppy LAU, Hong Kong Beauty Expert & Founder of New Face Beauty
- Michelle YEUNG, Beauty Writer & Editorial Consultant
Over 100 French and local professionals in the cosmetics industry witnessed together the Awards announcement at the cocktail reception, the day before the opening of the international beauty expo in Asia-Pacific, Cosmoprof Asia Hong Kong. French Cosmetics Awards is set up to recognize emerging French players in the industry, which are pushing the boundaries of innovation and active in adapting to the Chinese market.
FCA 2016: Winners – Best Branded, Most Innovative, Best of the Best
Reflecting the diversity and dynamism of the cosmetics industry in France, the awardees range from a dedicated research laboratory with breakthrough innovation, a brand-savvy beauty product manufacturer to a sophisticated player in perfumery and cosmetics with special know-how. By category, the French Cosmetics Awards 2016 go to:
- “Best Branded Product” – Men Facial Boost Serum by HO KARAN (www.hokaran.fr): Organic cosmetics brand made in France for men.
- “Most Innovative Product” – Le Modeling Blooméa® by BLOOMEA (www.bloomea.com): Blooméa® develops only one device and one concept, a three steps skin care treatment based on Macro-exfoliation, Microvibrations and Light Therapy.
- “Best of the Best” – ialugen Lift Serum by LABORATOIRE GENEVRIER (www.laboratoires-genevrier.com): ialugen® Advance is a range of anti-aging products conceived around the synergistic effects of hyaluronic acid and youth-preserving compounds to provide visibly younger looking-skin.
As the officiating guest, the French Consul General Mr. Eric BERTI encouraged all industry players: "France has been a historic leader in the cosmetics sector. With French Cosmetics Awards, we are rooting for the success of not only the winners or the finalists, but all emerging French brands!”
French Pavilion and Seminar: “Growing Asian Cosmetics Market with French Innovations” at Cosmoprof
With a collective commitment to an ethical approach and concerned with meeting sustainable development criteria, French manufacturers, suppliers, finished product and beauty equipment brands will welcome you at the French Pavilion at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center (HKCEC) from 16 to 18 November in Halls 1F and 3E and at the AsiaWorld-Expo (15 – 17 November).
During Cosmoprof at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, winners and sponsors of the FCA 2016 will exchange their perspectives and experiences about “French Innovations” and how they contribute to the growing Asian cosmetics market. Details of the panel discussion:
Date: 17 November 2016 (Thu)
Time: 12:00 – 12:45
Venue: Extraordinary Gallery Summit, Hall 3G, Level 3, HKCEC
Admission: Free admission for fair visitors
- Michael Herrmann, Regional Sales Director / Global Accounts & Vertical Markets, Asia Pacific, of GEODIS
- Catherine Song, General Manager of PRAMEX HONG KONG
- Gregoire Grandchamp, Founder and CEO of HBA LTD
- Alexandre Vacher, Business Development Manager of LABORATOIRE GENEVRIER, FCA 2016 “Best of the Best Product”
- Francis Richaud, President of BLOOMEA, FCA 2016 “Most Innovative Product”
- Laure Bouguen, Founder of HO KARAN, FCA 2016 “Best Branded Product”
About Business France
Business France (www.businessfrance.fr) is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France.
It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the V.I.E international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between Ubifrance and the Invest in France Agency, Business France has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
Communications & Press
Communications & Press