Epinal International Video Mapping Contest 2018: call for Hong Kong applicants [fr]
From now to 30 April 2018, this Contest is open to Hong Kong competitors who may be professionals, students or amateurs working in the fields of cinema, audiovisual creativity, visual arts, graphic arts and the digital arts for registration.
As part of the 2018 Image Festival, IMAGE’EST, CINESTIC and the Town of Épinal are organising a video mapping contest.
Any creative work submitted must be designed for the frontages of buildings on the northern side of the Place des Vosges in Epinal. The topic selected for the Contest, which is being held for the second time, is Picture-in-Picture.
The public performance of selected films will take place on 21, 22 and 23 June 2018, as part of the opening of the show by Damien Fontaine.
Supported by the town of Épinal, the event will be held with a jury, comprising:
- Damien Fontaine (international artist)
- Michel Heinrich (Mayor of Épinal)
- Elodie Parachini (Winner of 2016 edition).
- Christophe Petit (Deputy Mayor of Épinal)
- Romain Tamayo (Jury President of the Fête des Lumières of Lyon)
- Etienne Théry (Director of École Supérieure d’Art de Lorraine)
The Grand Prize of 1000 euro and the Jury Prize of 500 euro will be awarded by a jury made up of artists and professionals from the world of the narrative image on Friday 22 June 2018.
- Deadline for registration : 30 April 2018
- Deadline for submission of entries : 10 June 2018 at midnight
- Date of performance of the selected films : 21, 22 and 23 June 2018
Click here for the official website of Fête des Images