ESCP Europe Business School launches its new programme for Bachelor in Management [fr]
Bachelor in Management (BSc) at ESCP Business School: 3 years, 3 countries, 3 languages
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the oldest business school in the world. Its mission is to develop the next generation of transnational business leaders, preparing them to embrace the opportunities offered by cultural diversity. With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Europe’s true European Identity enables the provision of a unique style of cross-cultural business education and a Global Perspective on international management issues.
L’ESCP Europe Business School in a few figures:
Live and learn in three different countries over three years:
Each academic year, you will have the opportunity to study at one of our urban European campuses in either London, Paris, Madrid, Turin or Berlin. This gives you the unparalleled student experience of living and studying in different countries and cultures without having to compromise on academic excellence. Students must study in a different campus each year of the programme.
What’s new and so unique about this programme:
- Study each year in a different European campus
- Gain or improve proficiency in an additional two languages
- Study entirely in English or have some courses in French/German/Spanish
- Targeted at high-profile students interested in top international careers
- Unique interdisciplinary programme combining management, liberal arts and languages
- Compulsory internships, social impact projects and personal development workshops
- Apply via Direct online application or via UCAS for UK applicants
For more information, please download the brochure by clicking on the image below.