Art Central : Public talk with French & Asian institutions and galleries [fr]
French and Asian art professionals will be giving a public talk session in the scoop of Art Central at Central Harbourfront on 28 March.
© Art Central
In the occassion of the contemporary art fair Art Central, the Consulate and Institut Français organise a public discussion session on « Partnerships between French and Asian Institutions and galleries » with the participation of esteemed French and Asian representatives in the contemporary art arena.
- Annabelle Ténèze, Director, Musée Les Abattoirs, FRAC (Regional Contemporary Art Fund) Occitanie, Toulouse, France
- Loïc Le Gall, Assistant Curator, contemporary and prospective art Department, Centre Pompidou, Paris, France
- Yung Ma, Curator at Centre Pompidou, Paris (subject to confirmation)
- Magda Danysz, Director of Magda Danysz gallery, Paris, Shanghai, London
- Adeline Jeudy, Director, Galerie LJ, Paris
- Liusa Wang, Shuo Dong and Muriel Dilé, representatives from Liusa Wang Gallery
Date : 28 March 2018 (Wednesday)
Time : 11:30 - 12:30
Venue : Central Harbourfront (Theatre)
Event in English, open to public (those who have an access at Art Central)