Alexandre Yersin Scholarship to study in France (Master, all disciplines) [fr]
Since 2000, the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau offers excellence scholarships to Hong Kong and Macau students.
Alexandre Yersin Scholarship (Master, all disciplines)
Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau worth 12 500€ per year :
- 660€ per month ;
- Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
- One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
- 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
- Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident ;
- Not having French nationality or a double citizenship including French ;
- Planning to get a national Master degree or equivalent in France ;
- No concurrent scholarships ;
- Non french speaking awardees are required to take a french classes during their studies in France.
- NOT eligible: PhD students, short-term period stay (as trainees or summer courses) applicants, or a stay within an exchange program at a French institution.
- Documents to be submitted
- A completed application form
- Transcripts of academic records
- Previous diplomas (photocopy)
- Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
- Reference letters (if any)
Don’t forget to join France Alumni platform and stay connected with France and your friends.
Consulat général de France à Hong Kong et Macao
25/F Admiralty Centre, Tower 2, 18 Harcourt Road, Central, Hong Kong
Tél : (852) 3752 9977 Fax : (852) 3752 9908