This year marks the 20th anniversary of Alexandre Yersin Scholarship, which offers excellence scholarship to the best students of Hong Kong and Macau who want to study in France.
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for application details and inquiries.
Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau :
• Living allowance of 660€ per month ;
• Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
• One year of Master 1 or Master 2. To renew your scholarship for M2, a new
application is required (Grant period cannot exceed 2 years)
• Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide ;
• 50% off for intensive French classes at Alliance Française before departure.
• Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident ;
• Not holding French nationality or a dual citizenship including French ;
• Planning to get a national Master’s degree or equivalent in France ;
• No concurrent scholarships ;
• Non french speaking awardees are required to take french classes during their studies in France.
• NOT eligible: PhD students, applicants pursuing short-term programmes (e.g. as trainees or summer courses), or a stay within an exchange program at a French institution.
Application (Deadline 23 April 2020)
Documents to be submitted
1. A completed application form
3. Transcripts of academic records
4. Previous diplomas (photocopy)
5. Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
6. Reference letters (if any)
Download application form