Academic Exchange and Study Tour [fr]
The attaché of the educational and linguistic affairs organizes academic exchange for the institutions and supports studying abroad in France.
To develop twinning program:
- Liaison is set up with the Chinese Inspectors in France.
- The Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau contacts with the Académie de Créteil (Paris region), Académie de Dijon, Académie de Nice, Académie d’Orléans –Tours and Académie de Grenoble.
- The French catering schools are also seeking contacts with their counterparts. For example. an agreement was signed between Institute for Tourism Studies of Macau and Lycée Hôtelier Paul Augier of Nice in June 2013
Signed twinning agreements, supported by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau
- ST Margaret’s co-educational school (secondary) with school of Academy in Nice (Toulon dans le Var)
- St Margaret’s co-educational school (primary) with a school of Academy in Orléans-Tours (Hanches en Eure-et-Loire)
- Lassale college with a school in Paris
- South island school with a school of Academy in Créteil (Fontainebleau en Seine –et –Marne)
List of schools which organize overseas study program in the form of « summer camp »
- St Convent’s school
- St Joseph’s school
- Diocesan Boys’ school
- Marymount school
- St Margaret’s girls school
The educational institutions in France organize the overseas study program for the Hong Kong students:
- Lycée international de Saint Denis Loches, near Tours
- Lycée hôtelier Paul Augier in Nice
The Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau offers the scholarships to students who want to study in France and whose family’s financial situation cannot support the study trip. Schools should submit applications to the attaché of educational and linguistic affairs.